Hey, everyone!
My, what a time I have had!!!
First of all I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my dad. He is doing better and is now at home, resting. He was released from PCU today. My m-i-l, GOD BLESS HER, took me and Javan up to the hospital to pick him up. He does have pneumonia, so that has made him feel really weak, and with proper medication and plenty of rest, he should be doing a lot better in time.
For those that haven't heard yet, my father was taken by ambulance to the hospital yesterday for extreme hypertension and high blood sugar. His blood sugar was 333!! Not good! So he got to take a ride in the ambulance and abnormal lab results and abnormal EKG earned him an overnight stay! Not exactly anyone's idea of a good time!! But, with much prayer, God took care of the situation and gave us all peace!
Today was filled with lots of running. It all started when I woke up this morning. I stayed at my in-laws last night so that I didn't have to get the kids out in the cold night air. Kadesia had pictures taken at school, so after we stopped to pick up breakfast we went to her great-grandma's house. I fixed Kadesia's hair then headed home to get a shower and a few things to pick up my dad. Paul's grandma took Kadesia to school and his mom took me to the hospital. After I got home, I got things ready for Javan to visit his great-grandma then we headed out for my chiropractic appointment. I dropped him off after that and got gas for my car. High gas prices just make me so aggravated but what can you do, you know? Then I went to my next appointment (I signed up to join CURVES), then ran to the store because I was told that we're supposed to get between 6-9 inches of snow. I really hope not, but just in case, I got a couple things I was out of.
I am at home now for the night. I am so happy! Why? Because while running around today, I was unable to stop long enough to open my box from The Angel Company! Yay!!! I got my starter kit and boy is that a HEAVY box! Yikes!! I have to finish a few household chores and get the kids settled into bed and then I get to open my box and see all my goodies! I will try to post pictures later on!
Doodles...just so you know I am getting your catalog right out to you in the mail. I am really excited for you to see it and the spring supplement. I have a catalog to give to a couple other friends that have asked locally, too. If you haven't requested your catalog yet, or offered to hostess a FunShop, contact me soon, so you won't miss out on the awesome CELEBRATION DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS! Don't forget all my customers get DOUBLE the rewards, too!
Well, the natives are getting restless, so I need to go! Hope you all have a terrific day and hopefully we won't get the big snow storm they are predicting. Stay safe. Stay warm and ... BE HAPPY!
Hugs,
Bridgett
1 comment:
I am glad to hear your dad is out of the hospital, how scary. I hope his blood sugars can stay under control and that he doesn't have to go back anytime soon.
Your starter kit sure arrived fast, I am totally impressed at how fast it got there. Were you surprised?
Oh my gosh girl, you are starting at Curves?!! Way to go!! I am much too much of a chicken to do that, but I am so proud of you for doing it. I can't wait to hear more about it.
What a busy day it was for you!
Post a Comment