Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey, everyone!

I have been very busy lately, but it has been doing some really fun projects, so no complaints!!

I signed up for various swaps this year, and other than two more still to do, I think I am finally done! Whew!! It's fun but also very time consuming!! A friend of mine asked me to show her how to stamp on candles and she did a GREAT JOB!! She used the Wild For You stamp set in our spring/summer catalog and she loved it!! Those little animals are adorable!

I volunteered to send 15 cards from Indiana to a SplitCoastStampers member in Pottstown, PA. She is involved with her local American Cancer Society Relay For Life, too. She was asking for donations of cards to be given to the survivors as they take the Survivor Lap. I think of it as their VICTORY LAP!! I was eager to help and now with all the planning and coordinating I've been doing with my own team and our upcoming fundraiser, I thought I'd just go ahead and make the cards last night.
My husband even wanted to make one! Thanks for checking back! Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Bridgett

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great cards, Bridgett- and so sweet of you to send this forward to bring more joy!!