Hey, everyone!
Hannah and I were able to go to church tonight. She brought her sweet little sisters and Kadesia was so excited! They played all afternoon. The three of them are thick as thieves! It's so cute to watch them all playing dress up and having fun. I'm glad Kadesia has such sweet little friends!! Here is a picture of the cute little princesses and the handsome little prince!
Have a great night!! I had a really bad day today but it got a lot better after Hannah came and saved the day! God definitely blessed my family when He allowed our paths to cross! Her parents have done a wonderful job with her!!!
The church service was wonderful! Pastor Terry is great and I love the singing! Such anointing!!! God is awesome and I am so happy we are free to worship Him.
Hugs,
Bridgett
No comments:
Post a Comment