Friday, November 14, 2008

'Tis the season....to make cards!

Hey, everyone!

As I was blurfing for blog candy links to share, I happened to read a sign on a blog that said 43 days until Christmas! I was like, "That can't be right!" Christmas is just around the corner, isn't it? Have you made any Christmas cards yet? I have! I made 96 of them for a swap! I didn't do it all at once but just about! So, would you like to see what I came up with? I hope you like them...
My friend, Christina, that I am always talking about made some fabulous cards, too! I am going to share them with you today on my blog because she didn't get any of hers back for some reason! I love all the designs she came up with! I hope my camera and I can do these cards justice. There's a lot of sparkle...a lot of love and effort...time and energy went into making these cards! After you check them out be sure you head on over to her blog and leave a comment telling her what a fabulous job she did!!!




Okay, I think that is all Christina's! LOL Christina just let me know if not and I will change it. My separate piles got combined...

I would love to see your Christmas cards, too! Leave me a link and I'll check it out! Speaking of checking out more Christmas cards...have you checked out the Christmas Card Blitz going on over at my friend (and fellow Angel) Vicki's blog? Go see for yourself...awesome!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Amber said...

hey girly come check out my page ive left ya a blog award over there ! im not feelin the love wheres my cards haha just kiddin ! but come get ur award

Unknown said...

Your cards are awesome now we just have to address our envies!

Dianette Seda said...

You're doing great with your Christmas cards! I hope to find the time pretty soon to work in some of mine. I've been neglecting them.

Teresa said...

Lots of great cards! Thanks for all the ideas!

Tabitha said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy! I like your Santa card with the Jolliest Time of Year set.

Haven't even given much thought to my Christmas cards! We just sold our house and need to be out by 12/1 so I am focusing totally on that for right now!!!

Can't believe only 43 more days, less than that now! I've got to start thinking about what to get everyone!!!

Wasn't it just Halloween????

Laurie Unger said...

I just posted a few of my Christmas cards! Check 'em out!

craft mad Jenny said...

wow - so many lovely cards!

Sarah said...

Every card is just wonderful! I need to get with it on my Christmas cards...

Sarah G.