I am so excited to tell you that this is the FIRST day of our 50% off sale! All T-coded stamps are now HALF PRICE! This is only for a limited time, so be sure you place your order BEFORE Jan. 26!
That isn't all! This is Tuesday which means the first StampTACular Tuesday challenge of the new year! We are using the stamp set from The Angel Company, "An 'Udder Birthday?" (T-2642) so if you have this set, I'd love for you to play along! We'll be featuring projects using this stamp set each Tuesday all month long! I say "we" because my friends and fellow Angels have decided to join me in the challenge. If you want to be a part of the challenge, share a link to your project using this stamp set in the comments section or e-mail me with photos of your awesome creations!
Are you ready? I am so excited. My project is a picture frame! I just used some chipboard, covered both sides with black cs (V-215, V-246), matted white cs (V-290) on top of that and stamped a border using the cow print stamp. I then adhered the photo down. The scalloped circle (D-704) is on pop dots (D-89) for dimension. I used a white gel pen (F-169) to add dots in each scallop. I stamped one of the cows in this set and colored it in using my stardust glitter gel pens (F-462). The back is some chipboard I had left over, cut to size and covered with cardstock. Such a simple project, and took hardly anytime to do. I love how it turned out!





The fun's not over yet! Head on over to each of these blogs for more awesome projects featuring the stamp set, "An 'Udder Birthday" and I think you will see this is much more versatile than just a birthday stamp set! I love getting stamps that serve more than one purpose!Christina S. (second post)
Angela K. (first post)
Angela K. (second post)
Isn't this great? There will be more projects next Tuesday, so be sure you come back to check it out! You will love it!
12 comments:
Every one did such a great job with that set i think the little cows are just adorable !
I love everyones cards. How awesome is that!
This is so cute! It'd make a great gift and you could make them themed for holidays or seasons. Love it! Hannah
This is so cute! It'd make a great gift and you could make them themed for holidays or seasons. Love it! Hannah
Thanks for organizing this! You were very kind to include all those links! I'll be back to comment in everyone's blogs later on. Now I'm headed to scrap/stamp the whole day except to look for inspiration online.
Take care!
Your frame & Julie's cards are fabulous! Thank you again for hostessing this challenge! I can't wait to play again next month!
Christina
Great job with the picture frame, Bridgett... love it! And Julie's cards are all just wonderful!
I udderly love all the cards you did, very adorable, so cute I think I will go make some of my own...lol
That picture frame is too cute! Great cards also!
The frame is cute. Love all the cards your friend made too.
Hello Bridgett thanks for stopping by and saying hi, it feels good no one has left me yet....I really need to create something huh?!?!?
Anyways I think I am gonna have to case your picture frame my MIL was just telling me that I haven't given her any pictures of my kids in a while so think this might be a perfect project
{{{hugs}}}
Bridgett I absolutely love these!! I don't have this set! But let me know what next months set is and i will try to play along. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Please tell Julie that I especially loved the creative layouts of the circle divided and the layered strips!! Very creative.
Post a Comment