You may remember that I took the Bible Verse Challenge last month. You can read more about it here. This has been such a fun challenge for me that instead of waiting on each month to do the challenge, I went ahead and found a scripture for each month of the year then made a calendar to sit on my desk so I can see and read God's Word all month long to keep it down inside my heart!

Speaking of hearts...February is the month of hearts, cupids, and love. I knew immediately what scripture I wanted to use for February...God's Valentine to us: John 3:16. I love this scripture and have heard it and quoted it many, many, many times through the years. It is such an amazing scripture that reminds me of how awesome God really is.
God blessed me with two beautiful children. I love them dearly! I would give my life for them if I had to. I know they are precious MIRACLES straight from God and I am honored to be their mother. I will sometimes look at their little hands...and rub my finger across the palm of their hand while they are sleeping or in my arms and I just think of how much love it took for God to love all of us enough that He was willing to send His only Son to this world where we would pierce His hands and feet with three NAILS! I couldn't do it. If I had to give Kadesia or Javan up to save the world I couldn't do it! Only by God's infinite love and power could Mary do it for Jesus!
Until we know love like that...we will never know how to love one another because God is love. That is WHO He is...that is WHAT He is...LOVE. I am so glad God loved me enough to save me and then He loved me enough to be my friend through all the problems in this life that I have. He never leaves me. Being a Christian doesn't mean I will never have another problem...it simply means I will never face them alone!
God bless you, dear friends!!!
Hugs,
2 comments:
I could not have said it better myself.
So beautifully worded. I would also give my life for my child. It's hard to explain. Once we where very close to a tornado. He was 5, when the sirens went off we went into the basement. I shared with him quickly what may happen and told him that if I thought it was needed, I would be covering him with the cushions to the couch and he should not fight me. He looked up at me and said what about you mom. I said you are more important and don't fight me on this. He was just stuned, Thank God I did not need to it was bad, and it was close to us. Hit down less than a mile from our house, but it did not hit.
I am very greatful for several things,
My family, job, health, family, child and our pets, friends, and sheltor, and my new angel family also.
Post a Comment