Hey, everyone!
I received some Dorothy images from a great friend,
CHRISTINA, and so me and my daughter had fun coloring today! It's a late-in-the-day post but there's been tons going on today! Hope you like the cards we made. I just did a freehand background...doodling but sometimes that is when it's the most fun! I even shared my copic markers with my daughter (
gasp!) with very strict instructions and a watchful eye! She did great! She even added a red bow to Dorothy's hair like she has in the movie!

Hope you liked hanging out with me and Kadesia for a little while today! I'll be back again this week with different projects and you won't want to miss the StampTACular Tuesday Challenge! It's going to be a lot of fun! Don't forget you can start earning punches on your
Valued Customer Rewards Card now! Let me know if you want to place an order. The month is half over and our Spring Into May Rewards will not be available at the same discounted price after May 31, 2009. You also can get 25% off the retired stamps! Thank you for those of you who have placed an order with me this month! I truly appreciate it!!! I love being your Angel!
Hugs,
2 comments:
Awesome job guys. I am in total awe of the coloring.
you both did a awesome job on your cards !
Post a Comment