Hey, everyone!
A couple days ago my SBS18 sister,
Donna, sent me a BEAUTIFUL card and magnet all the way from Ireland! She had made a WONDERFUL card for my son's 2nd birthday and she wanted to send it while she remembered because she was afraid if she waits until August (when he turns 2) that she will forget! What an awesome friend she is!!! Check out all the things she made!

Unfortunately one of the pearl beads came off this adorable purse but it was in the envelope. I was going to re-attach it but now I will have to find it again. It's missing! But isn't this an adorable card? In real life, it's just beautiful and shimmery! I love, love, love it!

There's a photo on her blog of her kids at this place. She sent me this magnet to hang on my fridge so I could have a bit of Ireland in my kitchen! Isn't she the best?!! Oh I love it!


Donna had made a card on her blog with a train on it and I mentioned that my son would love that! I said he'd be 2 in August and look what she did...she made him this beautiful birthday card with a special message inside just for him! I love the detail, the dimensions, the coloring...it's gorgeous! I haven't shown him yet...I'm saving it so it will stay nice for his birthday. He loves trains and I know he'll latch onto this card and won't let me have it back! It's perfect, Donna and I love it all!!!! One day I will get to Ireland and I will be sure to meet Donna!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Hugs,

1 comment:
Your very welcome Bridgett, so glad you liked your wee magnet, one day you'll cross that bridge and believe me its scary lol. Sorry I haven't been about much but I've had a bit of a 'family situation' thats taking up a lot of my time so the computer has been neglected. I'm trying to catch up with everyone I usually visit but its going to take me a while. Hope you've been keeping well.Hugs Donna x
Post a Comment