Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mission PHOTO Organization!

Hey, everyone!

What I am about to show you is not very pretty! But I wanted you to see how I spent part of my FREE time. I was home alone yesterday for most of the day and I felt like a ping pong ball, just doing a few things but not really knowing what to do or anything because I am so used to hearing MOMMY! MOMMY! all day long or Bridgett do you know where... is? Mom Javan is pinching me! Baby need a dink! There was complete silence! It was wonderful for a little bit and then I missed my family!!!!!!!

So what to do? Why organize of course! My friends Christina and Amber chatted with me while I shared my progress with them! Thanks guys!

Here is how it started:

I scrap in chronological order and so I had to sort the photos into three piles: one for the family album, one for Kadesia's album and one for Javan's. I made progress!

These three baggies are all I have left to sort by date!

I had ton of stuff in this blue rubbermaid tote. I was dreading going through it. I even found part of Javan's toy train track in it! LOL But fortunately I had done a lot of sorting before and look how well it came together in just a short time:
Now once I get those last three baggies organized by year I will finish filling up my CM Photo Storage box and my Cropper Hopper Photo Storage box that holds 2,000 photos. It will be great to have it all inside two small units. My goal is to scrapbook every single day in October, right Christina?

That's all for today! I hope you will work on something you have been meaning to do for a while now. You never know, it may not be as bad as you think once you get started. I was surprised at how quickly I finished this task. You can do it! Leave me a comment and let me know what you have been putting off that you need to do!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Amber said...

YOU CAN DO IT !!! Well all be like Bob the builder haha !! Good job on gettin them done :)

Unknown said...

Yup so get to organizing so you are ready to go by Oct.