As much as I love to create handmade cards and projects, I also love to hear someone say nice things about them. When someone asks me to make something FOR them it is just the icing on the .... well birthday cake, in this case! LOL My friend, an OB RN, asked me to help her come up with some birthday party invitations for her little girl. It was going to be a cheerleader theme. We checked out some cheer cards on another website and I got an idea for what she was wanting. I came home and my husband helped me create a template for the skirt and megaphone. I think they turned out super cute.
Monday, December 7, 2009
A birthday to cheer for!
Hey, everyone!
As much as I love to create handmade cards and projects, I also love to hear someone say nice things about them. When someone asks me to make something FOR them it is just the icing on the .... well birthday cake, in this case! LOL My friend, an OB RN, asked me to help her come up with some birthday party invitations for her little girl. It was going to be a cheerleader theme. We checked out some cheer cards on another website and I got an idea for what she was wanting. I came home and my husband helped me create a template for the skirt and megaphone. I think they turned out super cute.
It's got a lot of dimension to the front. The pom poms are so fun! I have a stamp set that I used for the inside of the invitations. I cannot remember where I bought this stamp, it's been so long ago, but I love it! It's my absolute favorite stamp set for invitations. It also has an RSVP stamp part that I cut separately. I just love the font!
As much as I love to create handmade cards and projects, I also love to hear someone say nice things about them. When someone asks me to make something FOR them it is just the icing on the .... well birthday cake, in this case! LOL My friend, an OB RN, asked me to help her come up with some birthday party invitations for her little girl. It was going to be a cheerleader theme. We checked out some cheer cards on another website and I got an idea for what she was wanting. I came home and my husband helped me create a template for the skirt and megaphone. I think they turned out super cute.
Labels:
Birthday,
Invitations,
Paper Purse,
Paper Tote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those turned out super awesome! Great job!
Post a Comment