Friday, June 11, 2010

Operation Write Home: You Make My Heart Smile

Hey, everyone!

We are getting near the end of my Operation Write Home card series. If you are new here, I have been sharing some cards that I created for OWH. I committed to make 10 cards, two of each design, and use the same designer papers and cardstock for all 10 cards. This is a new challenge to me because I never do that! It's been fun, though. I wanted to do a little different design this time so I checked out blogs for card sketch ideas. I found this sketch here and was eager to try it. Here's my card:
The butterfly is from The Angel Company but it's something I got in a grab bag. I am not sure what set it is from. I used my green Stardust Glitter Gel Pen for the antennae, my clear gel pen for the "trail" and then my blue SGGP for the body and some of the wings. I also outlined the sentiment with my blue SGGP.
The sentiment is from Dear Friend from The Angel Company. You can order it from Serendipity Street. There are cute sentiments and two darling images in that set.

I have one more set of cards to show you and then these will all be sent off to Operation Write Home. Have a great one!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I think so far this is my fav from the project. Great job.

Teresa Jenkins said...

More great cards, love the series you made, they are so cheery!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for supporting our troops!