Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My baby is 3!

Hey, everyone!

I want to wish my sweet baby boy a very happy 3rd birthday! Here he is with his invitation:
His dad helped me with the invitations. We embossed the Running Stitches stamp set from The Angel Company on Kraft cardstock with black embossing powder. The "You're Invited" is computer generated. Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater are embossed as well and Paul colored them with my Copics, Tombows and Bic Mark-Its. Here's another look at the invitation:
I sponged the Kraft cardstock with Burnt Umber Palette Hybrid ink. I used my Cricut Cartridge CARS for the "Pit Stop" inside:
I sponged the inside as well. The font is all computer generated, too.
These are the treat bags. Javan and I made pencil pouches. See the screw brad? I love it! That's from TAC, as well. I used the Tag Tidbits and Sweet Goodies stamp sets for the tootsie roll package. There's 3 tootsie rolls because they are Javan's favorite candy and he is 3 years old today! The three theme is continued with the three pencils and a third party favor: a wrapped granola bar in Javan's favorite flavor peanut butter. Javan and I embossed the Nestabilities Label to create a fun look for his bag topper and granola wrapper. The embossing came from a Cuttlebug folder Diamond Plate. I hope he has the best birthday ever!!

Check back tomorrow when I share some more birthday photos and pictures of Kadesia! She started her first day of 3rd grade today... talk about bittersweet... my babies are getting so big!
Angel Hugs,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! And hope you had a fantastic first day Kadesia!

Glittered Paws said...

How superis this whole 3rd BD party - love the invites and the favors are GREAT. Did you have a pattern for the pencil pouches - I would like to make one to send to my chemo angel boy - I think he would love it.

Angela K said...

So much fun, you did such a great job! I hope that he has a wonderful party and great Birthday !! What a cutie!

designbydonna said...

Happy Birthday Javan. What a good and creative Mom you have. And hey--your Dad--good job with the coloring!

Patti J said...

How much fun! Happy Birthday to DS, best school wishes for DD, and kudos to DH for helping! Sounds like you have a wonderful family! Great projects, Bridgett! Hugs!