Hey, everyone!
It's already Saturday! This month has gone by quickly for me with all the fun I am having since I decided to have a theme each day of the week! I am already thinking of new themes for May. Any suggestions? I will reserve Sundays for my Scripture Challenge still yet, and Thursdays will continue to be my Christmas Card Challenge posts but I am open to suggestions for the rest of the week!
This month, I have dedicated all Saturday posts to be Kid Friendly ideas! I know that my children love to play with my crafting supplies. My son is 2 years old and my daughter is 8 years old so finding things we can do together can be challenging. My kids haven't made any of these with me yet but I have made a lot and they love them! I am sure they would have so much fun making their own bookmarks!
These are so fun to make. They are quick and easy to do and I love giving them away! All the materials here are so inexpensive but what a sweet bookmark it becomes! Hope you will make some of these, too! Want more inspiration? Check out my other bookmarks here, here, here, here, here and here.
Angel Hugs,
6 comments:
Cute! I think my son would have fun making these... only we will have to pass on the pink... I'm with you, not a pink person, but here lately I have been wanting to use it.
Love it!!! I am a pink lover too so this is perfect.
Very cute. How do you attach to the paper clip? This would be a great Bible School project this summer. And I guess I better get to Dollar Store to get some of those flowers.
I simply take a glue dot and put the top of the paper clip in the center of the glue dot. I use a glue dot to attach the back to the clip and another glue dot for the front. They are very easy to make. I can show you if you need a visual. You're right! They would make fabulous Bible School projects. Enjoy!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett
I agree these make a wonderful craft for kids. I wonder if I can get kyla to read more if she makes her own bookmarks.
These are so cute! rita w
Post a Comment