It is Sunday and you know what that means....BLOG CANDY! I promised you Blog Candy this Sunday with all the deets and I think you all are going to like this! First how about the photos? Yes, I said PHOTOS because I took 3 pictures of it! I hope you all like what you see and want your name in the drawing!!!
This photo shows you the stamps, ribbon, a sponge, bookmark, mini sticky note holder, altered notepad, sunflower pen and clear acrylic block.
This is just a close up of the clear stamps I am offering and three GWP stamps. These are not current GWP stamps but remember with any $30 order you get 2 free GWP stamps of your choice until December 3. If you place a $100 order you get SIX FREE GWP stamps plus DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS!
This, dear friends, is a clam shell case filled up of all my favorite things to embellish with. I have brads, eyelets, bradlets, snaps and flowers in here. You will be able to make some really cute things with all of these items!Does it look like something you would want to win? Well, I am eager to share with you. First, there has to be some rules, right? Here's how you can enter to win:
1. Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite thing to eat (or drink) for Thanksgiving and WHY.
2. Put a link back to this page on your blog for my blog candy. (If you don't have a blog, that is okay. Just let me know you do not have one and you can still enter to win.)
3. Make any size card: ATC, 3x3, regular A2, ANY SIZE ... with a THANK YOU or THANKFUL theme and make it with SOMEONE in mind to give it to. The challenge is to let someone know why you are thankful for them or something they have done for you. It could be a relative, a spouse, a neighbor, your pastor, anyone!!! Doesn't it feel good to know someone appreciates you? Give that feeling to someone during the time we are all reminded to be thankful! Share the link of your project with me!
THAT IS IT! Easy, huh? Leave me a comment, post this link on your blog and make a card for someone that you appreciate! The winner will be chosen Sunday, November 30! Good luck to all who enter! Oh and anyone from anywhere, demonstrator or not, customer or not, USA resident or not, can join in! The more the merrier!
Hugs,

17 comments:
My favorite food for Thanksgiving is my mom's salad. She put all kinds of vegetables and seasoning it it yum!!!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
Fav thing to eat drinkon Thanksgiving? Pecan pie! No one in my family eats it and if I get or make one I will eat the whole thing for three days straight breakfast lunch and dinner. I will post my card and stuff later when i link to you!
my favorite thing for thanksgiving to eat would have to be a vegtable casserole that my grama used to make its the one thing I haveeee to have and I make now that shes gone you ask all the men in my family tho and its the stuffing thats i learned to make from my Grama Hizer and Great Grandmother Todd ! Ill do mine and link it all when i post also
http://mommyof3boysiluv.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-candy-and-awards-and-some-shares.html here is the link to my card for your blog challange hun !
Ok my card is up for your veiwing enjoyment here
http://wernstrumfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-got-puffy-heart.html
well, my favourite food over the xmas season is all the cold leftovers - pickled onions, cheese on biscuits etc etc!! yum, making me feel hungry!
will post your blog candy now,
jenny
did you get my comment? did I leave it on someone else's blog by mistake?? oops, I knew I shouldn't have done this after drinking a glass of wine! will set about making an atc tomorrow!
jenny
Hi Bridgett! I wanted to make a thank you card tonight, but I ended up having to make a sympathy card instead! I will have to try to make one later this week! I have your candy linked up already though. Fabulous candy by the way!!
smiles,Deena
Ok girlfriend, I have my Thanks card up on my blog:
http://angelstamper2.blogspot.com/2008/11/card-of-thanks.html
Also, left a link back to your blog candy. And I don't know if I could pick just ONE yummy thing to eat on Thanksgiving! Probably the Praline Yams that I make. Very yummy like a dessert with a crunchy pecan topping. Or wait, maybe it's the yeast rolls. Better yet, the persimmon pudding! Oh heck, I don't know!
Hi Bridgett, what amazing candy wow, I will get a card made as soon as i can. My favourite food around christmas just has to be turkey, I don't make it any other time so I really enjoy it when i get it. Will leave a link on my blog now. Donna x
Love the blog candy. My Thanksgiving favorite is a turkey sandwich made with cream cheese, homemade cranberry relish, and lettuce. Yum yum.....I can almost taste it.
Hi again Bridgett, My thank you card is now on my blog. Have a great day. Donna x
here's mine
Yay! Bridgett, I got a thank you card done just in time! You'll find it on my blog: http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/2008/11/28/just-2-say/
My favourite food for the holidays has to be homemade apple crisp for dessert! Yummy
smiles,Deena
Hi! I made THIS thank you wallet for a blogger friend for swapping images with me. We don´t celebrate Thanksgiving in our country so I´ll tell you my favorite food at any time. :) It´s grilled cheese.
x Natasha x
Sounds fab dear I will link you and work on the card when i get home on monday.
My very favorite food for Thanksgiving- AND Christmas!- is TURKEY!!! And, cranberrries, and coconut custard pie, and, well, the WHOLE THING!
I love the whole meal. We eat turkey other times during the year but it is NOT the same. There is something about the table, and the good china, and the whole family together and those particular foods, that makes the whole meal the ultimate in comfort food.
I like traditions. I like continuity. I LOVE the sense that every year is also a memory of every other year. The world is so different, but once a year, dinner is the SAME!
Here's my post:
http://ladydoc-tiltingatwindmills.blogspot.com/2008/11/oops-almost-forgot-to-post-blog-candy.html
Post a Comment