Yesterday was my birthday and I had lab/lecture, then I didn't get a chance to sit at the computer for my #Sept16PhotoChallenge, so I will just add it with my picture for today's challenge!
If you aren't familiar with the photo challenge, here it is again:
So for Day #2 I chose this picture for CELEBRATE:
It is a very sweet card my sweet Handsome Man got me for my birthday with some uber soft pajama pants to celebrate my birthday! Love it!!!
And for Day #3 PERFUME, I chose to take a picture of my favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works: Love and Sunshine! It is so awesome! I love how light, clean, and fresh the fragrance is. Don't you love the name? What is your favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works?
I hope you guys will participate in the challenge, even if it is just for one day! Be sure to let me know in the comments section where I can find your photos! Thanks for hanging out with me today!Hugs,



No comments:
Post a Comment