Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Back and Have an Award To Share!

Wow!

I have been sick!!! I am not feeling 100% yet but I am much better than I was. I had a severe migraine for 4 days and then several days of chills, fever, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, and stomach pain. I couldn't eat and felt so weak. Thankfully I had family to lean on at different times to make my job as a mother of two small children a lot easier. I laid a lot, slept a lot, and was most miserable. I am still dizzy and sometimes nauseas but doing much better. So, not much fun to speak of, but at least now you know why I was missing!!!

I received an award from a friend of mine, Christina! She's the best!!! Thanks for checking on me so much! You are a great friend! Here is the award:

and here's how it works:

1. THE WINNER CAN PUT THE LOGO ON THEIR BLOG.
2. LINK THE PERSON YOU RECEIVED THE AWARD FROM.
3. NOMINATE AT LEAST 5 OTHER BLOGS.
4. BEFORE LISTING THE NOMINEES GIVE A BRIEF REASON WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.
5. PUT THEIR LINK ON YOUR BLOGS
6. LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THEIR BLOGS

These 5 bloggers are my dear friends, serve to inspire me and help me find my way when I get a little lost. They all deserve the award!

1. KIMBERLY
2. ANGIE
3. VICKI
4. SARAH
5. ANN MARIE

Hugs,

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Bridgett, hope you're feeling better soon
Big hug

Vicki Hook said...

Hey girl, thanks for thinking of me! Wow, what a terrible ordeal you have been through - made me feel miserable just reading about it! YUCK!

Hope you're back to 100% soon!!!! HUGS!

Teresa said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better! :)