Hey, everyone!
It's time again for the StampTACular Tuesday Challenge. I decided to focus on some of our paper that we carry. I love the variety you get with each paper pack and the catalog shows what coordinating cardstock goes with the designer papers, as well as the inks that match it. I like that feature a lot. It saves me time and really takes all the guess work out for me.
I got an e-mail from a really sweet lady a few days ago. She was asking me about TAC and so I put a package together for her. Here is the notepad I made for her. This measures 3¼" x 5¼" when closed. The cover is made with the Kaleidoscope Brites paper. The sticky notes inside measure 3"x5". The sentiment is stamped on some white cardstock that I had in my scrap pile with Burnt Sienna Palette Hybrid Ink. The "Just a Note" is from the Trendy Greetings stamp set and the flower is from the Circle Sampler stamp set. I put some glue on the center of the flower and along the petals then added our ultrafine Prisma Glitter to give it a little bit of shimmer!

This 3"x3" card is made with some Willoughby cardstock. I punched a scalloped circle from the Willoughby designer paper and then added "Many Thanks" from the Tag Tidbit stamp set. I placed a circle around the sentiment with the Circle Sampler stamp set. I added some shimmer with my glue pen and the Prisma Glitter. The ink used for this card is Burnt Umber Palette Hybrid Ink.

My Angel Sister,
Jany, would be proud of me I think! I have been in more family photos since she shared her story with me than in the 9 years Paul and I have been a couple. I am not a photogenic person and I really do not like having my picture taken at all. I definitely prefer to be behind the camera but sometimes I will ask someone else to take our photo so my children can see what our family looked like throughout the years. This was taken at my parents' house on Easter. We had so much fun!

I kept wondering today what on earth could make my forearms hurt so much and it finally dawned on me...we went 4-wheelin' and Paul actually let me drive for a while. It is licensed to go on the county roads and so it was a lot of work to hold the steering straight and going around sharp curves and down hill I had to hold the hand brake and work the throttle. I have tendonitis really bad in my hands and by the time I got back it felt like my hands were broken! LOL But it was such a nice day...a little chilly riding down the road but it was really fun and I enjoyed it all!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will hang out with me again tomorrow when I share my Scripture Challenge page with you. The word for the week is LISTEN.
4 comments:
Hi Bridgett! What a lovely set to give to this person interested in TAC. I like your family photo too!! Keep getting in those pictures!
hugs,
Deena
I really like your circular 'many thanks' card. Very pretty! Great family photo, too! I can't wait until our little one arrives and we can start taking family pictures. :)
I also like your circular card! great sparkly effects!
I've had the hurting arms from 4-wheeling too! But it was so much fun that it made up for being sore the next day!
What a great family picture! I'm so happy you shared that pic with us. Hope you scrap it pretty soon. It looks so really nice!
Jany
Post a Comment