Monday, March 22, 2010

CC52

Hey, everyone!

Today is another Color Combo Motivational at PaperWings! I think you will enjoy this one!!!
The color combo is:
Birch Cardstock (or something similar, natural or ivory)
Burnt Umber Palette Ink (or something similar, browns and tans)
Sparkle (think SHIMMER, SHINE, clear stardust glittering gel pen, rhinestones, bling, shiny ribbon, whatever!)
Have fun with this one! This is a card I am featuring at my card class later today.
I stamped the background in Burnt Umber Palette Hybrid Ink. I also sponged the edges of the Birch cardstock. The stamp I used for the background is from the Swirly Gigs stamp set. I also used shimmery brown ribbon at the top of the card. Gotta love the Bow-Easy!
The scalloped circle is punched from the More Mimi designer paper using the Mega Scalloped Circle Clever Lever Marvy Punch. This designer paper is Buy One Get One Free this month, so you should definitely order some during this special! I love this paper!!! The circle was punched from the Birch cardstock using my Super Jumbo Clever Lever Marvy Circle Punch. I sponged the edges of this circle, as well. The sentiment is from the Celebration Time stamp set. I inked it up in Burnt Umber then outlined it with my Clear Stardust Glitter Gel Pen for extra sparkle! I hope you will play along with this Motivational! My friend, Christina inspired me to create this card! She totally rocks!

Angel Hugs,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty I love the background! You are rockin the colors!

designbydonna said...

Bridgette, Love this card. And the color combination adds elegance to cards. Check out my entry.