Thursday, November 6, 2008

Contest, Free For All, Blog Hop and MORE!

Hey, everyone!

Wow! This is going to be a FULL post and VERY informative! I am so glad you stopped by today because there is a LOT going on around here! LOL

First of all, I wanted to let you know that The Angel Company has the most adorable turkey on their home page! Go check it out! There are instructions for how you can make one, too!
While you are looking at the turkey, be sure you sign up for the new contest! You could win the Sydney/Penelope prize package valued at over $50!!! Good luck!
Who doesn't love BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE deals? I know I do!!! If you love free stuff, you better head on over to see the FREE FOR ALL deal going on now! This just started today and you won't want to miss out on such an awesome value!
Melisa gave me some awesome stamped images from The Angel Company JOY OF CHRISTMAS stamp set. It's item # T2962. You get 7 stamps for only $15.95. Let me know if you would like to order it. Since Melisa was so kind to give me some images to play with, I joined her Blog Hop and made my second 3x3 card. The ornament is decorated with icicle stickles (item #F522). I used my white gel pen (item #F169) to add doodle dots and faux stitching. I am excited with how it turned out and hope you like it, too!

Be sure you check out the other Angels who are sharing their awesome creations, too!
While you are blog hopping, don't forget to hop on over to Christina's blog and check out her card today, too! We love comments, so be sure to let us know what you think!!

I have a card class at Memory Lane scrapbooking store. It will be my last class this year and might be the last one ever as they are going to be closing the doors! I am so saddened by this news! The owners and the entire staff are so friendly and awesome and I enjoy having a store right here in Bedford to just pick up some paper or scrapbook supplies, extra adhesive or just to look! The class I will be teaching is for a very fun 3D card featuring milk and cookies for you-know-who, an envelobox so the card doesn't get squished, a never-ending winter card that measures 6x6 and matching envelope! What a fun class! Pictures will be posted Friday of lots of fun projects! Please check back with me tomorrow when I will have my last two 3x3 cards for my purse! I hope to see you then!

Hugs,

5 comments:

StampinCarol said...

Your card is very cute!!

LadyDoc said...

I'm really sorry to hear about another LSS closing. It's really getting tough out there for these small businesses.

Thanks for the heads-up on the contest!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Cute Bridgett !!

Tabitha said...

That is a very cute turkey!

Laurie said...

I love the faux stitching and the sparkle in the ornament! Cute card, Bridgett!