Friday, May 24, 2013

Sand Pudding and Picnic on Friday Finale

Hey everyone!!
As hard as it is to believe, it's already Friday!! And not just any Friday, but a Friday Finale! Woot! Woot!
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Today was my daughter's grand finale for fifth grade! Boo Hoo! She had a wonderful fifth grade picnic with games, prizes, an obstacle course and many photo opportunities! I will share a few photos from the picnic at the end of this post.

I was in need of a quick dessert for sixty kids plus hungry parents and staff. Yikes! So, of course my sweet Cyber BFF Christina Wernstrum had just the solution...sand pudding! Oh my yum! Definitely a winner!! I found THIS RECIPE and it came out perfectly!
Look! No leftovers...and best of all I got a LOT of comments and delightful moans as the cups of sand pudding disappeared! Yay!! Score!
 
So, here's a couple of highlights from today:
Yep! That is a water balloon with a little boy just looking for a place to toss it!
I got this cute idea for an end of school year gift from HERE.
Prize patrol! Each child got a prize!
Doing the "army crawl" part of the course.
Javan managed to get ahold of one of the "big guns" to soak everyone as they went through the "car wash." Christie did an amazing job on this obstacle course.
Here is the cute t-shirt Christie and I designed for the kids. Isn't it fun? I love it!
Kadesia had her friends autograph her tshirt. What a great keepsake this will be.

And before you go, be sure to check out what is going on over at Christina's blog!! You don't want to miss this!! She is so creative!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Christina Wernstrum said...

I am so glad the sand pudding worked out fabulously! Leave it to a boy to find a super soaker to squirt the girls with! I love the shirts and your end of year treats came out cute! Love it all!

Kadesia said...

Thanks for helping me have a wonderful year mommy!