Friday, May 31, 2013

The Lean Green Bean Foodie Pen Pals Reveal

Hey, everyone!!

I have had pen pals for many years, all over the country and around the world. I have exchanged recipes, pictures, stickers, bookmarks, coupons, and anything else you can fit in an envelope! However, I have never had a pen pal send me a box full of my favorite treats before. I signed up to join the Foodie Pen Pals group at The Lean Green Bean. It was so much fun!
The Lean Green Bean
This was my first time joining the fun Lindsay has orchestrated! My Foodie Pen Pal is from California and she took my list of favorite snacks and then purchased organic and healthy alternatives. Guess what? I loved it all! Just check out the fun things she sent me!!
I could not wait to open this box!
 These banana chips were really good! Mmmm!
 
The Crunchy Baked Snacks and Crispy Wheat Crackers were even better than the brand I normally buy. Even the kids agreed.
These are healthy alternatives to Twizzlers. I am not sure how to compare them but they had a lot more flavor than Twizzlers for sure. I was excited to try them all. I just tucked them into my snack bag at school and work. Yum!
This is the lemon mint water she sent me. I definitely need more water!!! Thank you, Elizabeth! You were a wonderful pen pal. So, do you think this is a program you'd like to sign up for? Lindsay has this pen pal program going each month. Click here if you want to sign up and get paired up with a foodie pen pal of your own. Thanks for hanging out with me today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

lawstudentscookbook said...

I'm so glad you liked it! It was definitely fun to put together :)

Christina Wernstrum said...

That was an awesome idea and I love it for you! Go you!