Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mail Time: Early Birthday Surprise Box with my friends!

Hey, everyone!

I have been blessed with two terrific friends. Christina and Cynthia have been my cyber friends for years now and I love them to pieces! They give great advice, always ready to listen and help me with any problems I may have, include me in their fun adventures and have been all I could ask for AND MORE in a friend! I treasure them!!! I have met Cynthia twice IRL and I love her to pieces. Seriously, if anyone ever didn't like her, I would think they were LOCO because she is a wonderful person. She is funny and has the best smile and I love to hear her sweet voice and laughter! Christina has pulled me through some really difficult times. We have talked on the phone and of course connected via the Internet but no IRL meeting yet. I was going to meet up with them to go to a scrapbook convention but that didn't happen. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer which spread to his liver. He was diagnosed in July just a couple of weeks before his birthday. The doctor told us to enjoy it because it would probably be his last one. So when Dad was about ready to celebrate his 60th birthday (which is the same time as the Convention was going to be) I chose to stay home and celebrate another milestone which was even more special for us!

My sweet friends decided to send me a huge box with tons of amazing things inside from their trip! It was like I got to go with them ... in a way... and that makes me so happy! My heart is smiling because of them!! My birthday is on Labor Day this year so I am definitely calling these items my birthday presents! I made a video of all the wonderful things they have so GENEROUSLY given to me! I love it ALL!!!



The items in the box include:
Artist Mae (photopolymer stamp) by Some Odd Girl
Butterfly Garden (a set of 4 charms) by Studio18
Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch and Ribbon Stitch Cartridge by Marvy Uchida
Copic "Favorites" Greens (G00, G03, G05) by Krazy Kreations
Copic "Favorites" Yellow Reds (YR02, YR04, YR07) by Krazy Kreations
Love You Madly Rubber Stamps by Glitz
Ribbon Roll Control by www.ribbonrollcontrol.com

Thanks for watching! Leave me a comment about some of the things you enjoy giving your friends or family members! What is something you received as a surprise that rocked your world? Take care and I will meet you here next time!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Christina Wernstrum said...

Lmbo I have to say my favorite part was if you are my neighbor you probably heard me scream! So happy you love it all and I can not wait to see your creations.I thinkmy biggest fear was you wouldn't like the some odd girl stamp.

Christina Wernstrum said...

I never tire of hearing the excitement in your voice on this video