Saturday, July 20, 2013

Update!

Hey everyone!

It's been a little bit since I was able to hang out with you! I have been so busy with working full-time swing shift and taking my class this summer at university.
entrance to jasper campus
It has been intense but I am proud of how well I am doing. I have a final exam and that is it...I will be done with the summer session! I think I may have three weeks between the summer and fall session?! Not much time but it will still be a nice break.

I work at the hospital for now, but I am not able to work full-time swing shift and go to class full-time for the nursing program, so I had to make a decision. It was not an easy choice. I have worked (sometimes more than one job at a time) since I was 17 years old, except for a very short time being home with my babies after they were born. It's been difficult to divide my time among so many things... school, work, family, church, my online business, and hobbies. I have sacrificed a lot of things for my dream of becoming a nurse and when it came down to the wire I knew that I had to walk away from work. I had thought about, prayed about, and tried to find another way but this is the solution I know God wanted for me. It's tough to walk by faith and not by sight, but I am going to do it because I know He is with me every step of the way and He will not leave me.

So, hopefully I can get a chance to spend more time with my family, enjoy being home more, study a LOT more, and even get a little bit more time to be creative every once in a while. I have a few Stampin' Up! catalogs I am mailing out this coming week. Just let me know if you want me to mail you one. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Kathy said...

It's hard to step out on faith but I'm sure God will reward your obedience. Enjoy the time between sessions. You will make a great nurse, you have the heart for it. Praying for you

Christina Wernstrum said...

I know it's been really rough on you and I know you need some ret somewhere! It's probably for the best! So glad you will make some time for you!

Kadesia said...

Love you momma you did great!