Thursday, May 16, 2013

Get Thrifty!

Hey everyone!

Welcome back for another
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Thrifty used to be a term someone used to describe someone who was "cheap" and it was not always a pleasant thing. Now it seems it's trendy to be thrifty.
I think it is because the economy is not what it used to be. People like customizing things for their needs and tastes. Another reason some choose to shop at thrift stores is to reduce the carbon footprint they are leaving behind. Regardless of the reason, thrift shopping to me is FUN! I love getting something that is really nice for hardly any money. I can immediately think of several items I have found in thrift stores that with a little TLC and a whole lotta love, new life was breathed into it again!

Where do you like to thrift shop? There are a lot of wonderful places around. Look around your community and take the time to stop by. See what hidden treasures are lurking in the shadows of the shelves just waiting for you to find it.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Friday Finale post. Thanks for hanging out with me today. You can click on the button to the right to start following my blog. And just so you know, yep, that picture above was found on Pinterest. Love it!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Christina Wernstrum said...

I haven't been to thrift stores in years because well frankly most I have been to are over priced. I know its crazy but really 200 dollars for a broken table? Maybe I just need to do some digging.

Kadesia said...

love the puppy lol